I do things that make a difference.Welcome to my digital playground. I'm passionate about making open-source more approachable, creating technology to empower people, and contributing to the open-source community. You can find me building technology for various domains, training peers or newbies in software development, solving problems of tech enthusiast on stackoverflow and identifying the right talent.
I enjoy working with people with progressive mindset. In the last decade, the domains I have worked-in include Pharma, FinTech, Travel, Transportation, Defense, Telecom, Digital Marketing & Logistics.
It has been an interesting journey from deployments on dedicated servers to virtual machines, moving on to containerization & then orchestration, and now building solutions that are serverless. I am always ready for new challenges & learning new technologies.
I love making high-level design choices, including software coding standards, tools & platforms.
I am involved in every facet of software development process, including research, design, programming & delivery.
I love designing the products in such a way that can enhance the user's experience & save their time.
Technology Lead at FarEye
April 2020 - Present
Integrations - Leading the Full Stack Development (Built the entire integration architecture from scratch involving detailed design of the various microservices fully functional on Kubernetes(GKE + EKS), Using technologies Spring Boot, Redis, Postgres, Kafka, Elastic, RabbitMQ, AWS Cloud - Lambda, EC2, RDS, S3, IAM, Cloudfront, Cloudformation, Rekognition, API Gateway, Docker, GCP, VueJS, Vuetify)
Sr. System Analyst at Contata Solutions.
September 2018 - March 2020 (1 year, 6 months)
Full Stack Development for Worbix - An innovative, multi-level platform offering social media posting, email scheduling and extensive analytics to take user's marketing to the next level. (AWS Cloud, Node JS, Vue JS, Spring)
Sr. Software Engineer at Mindfire Solutions.
March 2016 - August 2018 (2 years, 6 Months)
Multi-tenant SaaS, Company Management - Full Stack Developer (Spring, Hibernate, Jquery, Bootstrap)
Business Intelligence for Telecom Domain (JasperServer, iReport, Java, MySQL Server)
Automate Chemical Product Generation by ETL (JasperSoft ETL, MySQL, Java)
Project Engineer at Wipro Technologies
May 2015 - March 2016 (10 months)
Automating execution of manual steps for Indian Defence Services (Java, RFT-IBM)
Automating execution of operation work for Telecom domain (Java)
Full Stack Developer at Amity University
January 2014 - May 2015 (1 years, 4 Months)
Ensuring Security & Automation of Subjective Question Paper Generation (J2EE, jQuery, Bootstrap, Morpha Stemmer)
Full Stack Engineer at EntryIndia
January 2014 - May 2015 (1 years, 4 Months)
DRIKU is a Mobile App to launch an On-Demand service and currently implemented in Delhi (India) to offer chauffeurs on demand. From a techno-functional standpoint, the app can be replicated to fit any on-demand service use-case with minimal additional effort for customization.
(Android + IOS +Web Technologies). Currently being used by 2000+ Customers in Delhi NCR
IT Business Analyst at Religare
May 2014 - July 2014 (2 Months)
Worked on various modules for Claims Workflow Management Application using J2EE.
Information Technology Intern at Progia
May 2013 - May 2014 (1 year)
File Converter (convert proprietary MS OFFICE files into formats that are open like .html, .pdf )
Learning On Demand - Platform to connect Learners and Trainers
The project was to build a ScreenCast Content Viewer Software.
Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
~ Steve Jobs
- My experience of using the new tech stack got published on Strapi https://strapi.io/blog/why-i-moved-from-drupal-to-strapi
- Delegate at Microsoft Intelligent Cloud Event at Hyatt Regency Delhi India
- Best Creativity award by Amity University for the Batch of 2015.
- Worked as the Class Representative of BAS-SOA-TESTING BATCH.
- Appointed as the President of Artificial Intelligence Club-2014-2015.
- Worked as an intern and developed software solutions for Progia LLC (US- New Jersey).
- Got an opportunity by cracking the interview of Religare. Worked as Business
- Analyst for a period of 2 months during the summer break of year 2014 and was also paid stipend.
- Worked as College Representative for The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT BOMBAY
- Appointed as Secretary of Artificial Intelligence Club Amity University in 2013-2014, and organised various events.
- Appointed as Campus Ambassador by CETPA InfoTech Pvt Ltd.
- Attended Software Engineering Event: Real Time Feel in IT on 13 January 2012
- Appointed as Discipline Incharge of Hillwoods Academy-New Delhi in 2011, and had also been in Discipline Committee in the year -2010.
- Received Certificate of Merit in Information and Technology by C.B.S.E for scoring 100 marks in the examination.
- Received Certificate and Cash prize by DELHI SANSKRIT ACADEMY in Sanskrit for scoring 95 marks.
- Certificate for LINUX by IIT Bombay, National Mission on Education through ICT, MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Received Second Prize for Model prepared on “Electrostatic Precipitator” In Science Exhibition.
- Participated in various other activities like YOUTH PARLIAMENT, NISHTHA, International Informatics Olympiad.Global Academy.